Our mission is to empower women and families experiencing the transitions of divorce and widowhood to move forward by providing a strong community of educational, financial, legal and mentoring resources.
Like the symbolism that our name evokes, the Wildflower Women’s Organization (WWO) has been going through its own growing cycle and has seen some metamorphosis.
- We have been actively recruiting new talent to our Board of Directors and are continuing to do so. Please visit our Board of Directors page to meet our two newest members: Kim Kirmmse Toth and Patricia Gorman.
- Karen Radman has joined our team as Interim Executive Director; Karen has over 20 years of nonprofit experience in fundraising, management, and communications and holds a Master’s degree in Nonprofit Management.
- Joan Rogliano, the founder of the organization, has rejoined the Board of Directors. We are excited to have Joan back to insure that her vision for WWO is actualized.
Now that we have spent some time planning and preparing ground, we are ready to plant the seeds again. We invite you to help us to spread those Wildflower seeds!
Here’s how we are sowing those seeds ….
- Seeking Board Members
- Seeking Volunteers
- Seeking Interns – Communications & Marketing
- Seeking Donors and Sponsors
We want you to share in the energy from our experienced, dynamic new board and the informative and fun programs that are being scheduled now for the support and enjoyment of our entire Wildflower community
See Get Involved for more info on how you can help spread those seeds.
Save the Date of Friday, December 13th for the Wildflower Women’s Organization’s Fling and Bling Social. Visit our Events Page for more information.
For women seeking assistance through the transition of divorce or widowhood, please visit the rest of our website to learn more about what we do and who we are.